We are seeking an experienced System administrator to join our team. Duties include assigning and maintaining user access, installing and maintaining software, responding to employee concerns relating to IT, troubleshooting IT issues, managing servers, network equipment, and other related IT infrastructure.
- Designing and installing computer hardware configurations.
- Installing software and networking systems.
- Troubleshooting network and software issues.
- Installing high-level software security systems.
- Training staff on newly installed hardware and software systems.
- Fixing hardware, software, and networking issues.
- Ensuring security software is kept up to date.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- Knowledge of Linux, Windows, Mac
- At least 1 year of experience
- Knowledge of hypervisor systems
- Knowledge of security concepts, including threat modeling, encryption, and access controls
- Analytical and problem-solving skills