Objectives of this Role
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Creating, organizing, and maintaining legal documents, including contracts, briefs. This may involve using software tools for document management.
- Schedule meetings, appointments, and ensure that they are well-prepared and aware of their upcoming commitments.
- Interact with clients to schedule appointments, answer basic questions. Professional and clear communication skills are essential.
- Handle general office tasks such as answering phones, managing emails, photocopying, and maintaining office supplies. Create and maintain organized filing systems for physical and electronic documents, making it easy to locate necessary information when required
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality as you'll be dealing with sensitive legal information.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Law
- Experience in a legal environment is a plus
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good knowledge of English and Russian